- Challenge any player above you to a match
- If you beat that player then you take their spot and everyone moves down one, if you lose, you remain where you are
- Player at the top of the ladder after the competition ends wins.
- To arrange a match, simply get in touch with a player from the list and you can arrange a time and then book a Pickleball court.
- The match will be played as Best of 3 sets, with each set being played to 11 points (2 clear)
- You can't challenged the same player twice and you can't have two matches booked in at the same time
- $10 per player, per match and it needs to be paid when you arrive for your match
- Match Balls and paddles (if you don't have one) to be provided by EPTC for no extra cost
Michael defeated Heather : 11-5, 11-2